Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is your Target doing the frozen food deal?

So SOME Targets are doing a deal this week (ending today, sorry) where you get a $5 gift card when you buy any 7 frozen food items. You can find bags of frozen veggies, etc. for close to a dollar, making this a really good deal! Here is a link over at Creative Couponing describing some of the deals you can get and linking to a few printable coupons. I'm not big into couponing (although I wish I was) but this was easy enough that even I could do it! There is no limit to the number of $5 gift cards you can get in the transaction.

I got:

10 frozen Smart Ones dinners
1 bag sweet potato fries
7 bags of Target brand frozen veggies, and
3 bags of Birds Eye steamers frozen veggies

I think my total was about $33, with $15 back in gift cards. So around $18 for 21 items. I did use one or more printable coupons for each item. Not anything phenomenal, but these are things we buy regularly and will use, so I'm excited! Not to mention I live in an area where the cost of food is much higher than most places, so I can't even imagine how others could do on this deal!

Pin It!

No comments: