Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What's for Dinner? December

A little while ago, I posted about how we menu plan by the month. Basically we choose a "theme" for each night of the week and then fill out four of each thing. I thought I would start posting our monthly menus. Unfortunately, I don't have recipes, but if it gives you some new and different ideas, allrecipes.com is always a good place to look for recipes.

December was kind of a strange month for us, with the holidays and all, but I thought I'd post what we planned anyway, even though we only ended up with three weeks' worth.

Monday (Kids' Choice): pulled pork sandwiches, pizza rolls, pretzel dogs
Tuesday (Soup): black bean soup, pumpkin soup, tomato soup
Wednesday (International): chicken stir-fry with fried rice, chicken picatta, enchilasagna
Thursday (Family Favorites): chicken sandwiches, jambalaya, pork chops
Friday (Breakfast for Dinner/Babysitting Swap): pancakes and scrambled eggs

Pin It!

No comments: