Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What Works Wednesday: Shoe Storage (feat. Corner of Truth!)

A few months ago my husband and I found this bench at Target, and bought it so we could have somewhere for the kids to put their shoes. We have a front hall closet, but it's super tiny. I was doubtful that it would work out, but it's GREAT! They can sit on the bench to get their shoes on and off, and they don't have to run all over the house looking for shoes when it's time to leave!
 Aaaaaand..... Corner of Truth.... right next to the shoe bench is our computer station. MESSY! We just stash stuff we've printed all over the place, and I also have a tendency to put books there as well, since the couch on the right of the picture is where I sit to read. And why is there a Post-It on the wall? And why am I just now noticing?


Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a nice post it is ! I like it very much . Thanks for sharing this post . For details lego storage argos .