Saturday, January 12, 2013

Deal Alert!

Tonight I was at Barnes & Noble, and they had some Christmas clearance for 50% off. I got these three books (and there were tons of others) for $4 each, and there were others for $3 each. Not bad for nice hardcover books. The one on the left is like the 10 Little Ladybugs book but with gingerbread men, the one in the middle is a cute pop-up book, and the one on the right is an anthology with some Christmas classics such as A Christmas Carol, The Night Before Christmas, and The Nutcracker, with beautiful and kid-friendly illustrations.

I also got this Good Housekeeping cookie book for $4, mostly because I have fond memories of thumbing through a cookie cookbook of my mom's and drooling over all the pictures!

Good Housekeeping The Great Christmas Cookie Swap Cookbook: 60 Large-Batch Recipes to Bake and Share
Our cashier said that these will eventually go down to 75% off and then $1 each, but I'm not over to Barnes & Noble that often, so I just went ahead and bought them.

If anyone does the Christmas tradition of unwrapping and/or reading a Christmas book every night, this would be a great way to add to your collection!

Though, I may be the only one with some straggler Christmas stuff still needing to be put away, making it easy to toss some books for next year into the pile....

Pin It!

No comments: